I found this book tree here!
‘So you loved The Hunger Games - what should you read next?’
I usually hate these things (e.g when you walk into a book store and theres a bunch of books surrounding a ‘popular at the time’ book stating they’re similar and you’ll love them….when in reality - they’re completely different and just….no) BUT I like this book tree.
Its really awkward when I own (not necessarily READ) most of these books! This maybe evidence of 5 things:
- My lack of social life is lacking more than I thought,
- The reason behind my emotional need to attempt to recycle is shown through these pictures,
- My theory that the future is going to be full of natural disasters and people at war comes from books…not text books and news reports…
- My reason for going on runs…and just general exercising is also shown through these pictures…as is the reason why I feel its necessary to learn how to make bow and arrows and other weapons using ‘the land’,
- …I take fiction way to seriously.